Frequently Asked Questions

As a client, refer to the instalment page of our covering letter with the tax return, or you will be advised by CRA in their instalment notices.
When we prepared your income tax return my client letter states how much you are eligible to contribute, your Notice of Assessment, mailed to you by the government, has a separate section outlining how much you are eligible to contribute.

You can also call the T.I.P.S. Automated Phone Service at 1-800-267-6999 or 1-800-959-8281 to speak to a CRA representative.
You can also call my office and we'll give you your contribution limit.
Fees are dependant upon the kind of service you require. If you call the office, we can set up a free, in person consultation to discuss your needs.
T1 - Personal Income Tax Return

T2 - Federal Corporate Income Tax Return

T4 - Summary - Summary of Remuneration Paid

T3 -Trust Income Tax Return and Information Return

1040 - United States Personal Income Tax Return

R.O.E. - Record of Employment

T5018 - Summary - Summary of Contract Payments

H.S.T. Return - Goods and Services Taxes

P.S.T. Return - Province Sales Taxes
Our bookkeepers can train you in your office or ours. They are available to answer any questions you might have afterwards.
Yes, they can train lawyers or lawyers staff on PC Law.
Yes, we do tax planning for U.S. individuals in Canada. We do tax planning for Canadians moving to U.S. and we prepare personal U.S. tax returns.
Yes, we can ask the Canada Revenue Agency for Voluntary Disclosure, and we can also help with any appeal you may have with their decision.
We do litigation support and we do estate work. (By that I mean we do tax returns for the deceased and related trust returns.)
One of our specialties is the valuation of a health care practice. Whether you are buying or selling a practice, we can advise you on many aspects of the anticipated transaction, including performing a valuation and due diligence, advising on the price, assist in financing and negotiating with the other party. Ernie lectured at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC) on these issues and advises health care practitioners on many aspects of their business.
Our staff will be more than happy to answer any questions regarding issues you may have, and, if they don't have the answers themselves, they can provide websites and phone numbers where you might find information. If you need information regarding any returns, such as HST or PST our bookkeeper can help you. Our staff has extended hours during tax season so that we are available to our clients.